Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fake Michael Bay on Twitter is more fun than Real Michael Bay on Twitter. True story.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was released last night at midnight. I have yet to see his latest work of art, but Michael Bay '86 donated a hell of a lot of money to the Film Dept. so I really can't complain. In fact, the whole production wing is named after him.

And apparently Jeanine (Basinger, Wesleyan Film Studies Chair) has a cameo in the blockbuster...so really, how bad can it be? (I really don't know. Hopefully I'll see it this weekend.)

To celebrate the release of the film, I give you me, some cool kids from school, and Michael Bay. This photo was taken in Fall '07 (my sophomore year) at the CFS after Bay came and screened the first Transformers and gave the department a big ol' check.

No comments:

Post a Comment