I had my first celebrity sighting today. Granted, he's a B-list former "Dawson's Creek"-er, but still...he's more famous than Dina Lohan. He sat two tables away from my co-worker and me at lunch today. I tried not to stare, and I'm pretty sure I was successful. At least I wasn't the idiot when interrupted his lunch and was all "OMG I love you, Pacey Whitter!" (She probably didn't really say that. Seriously, just leave the guy alone.)
Work seemed to take forever today...in between reading a script and doing coverage, I had to drive to the big boss's house. Two separate times. Just to drop things off for her. At least I'm getting reimbursed for gas mileage. On the bright side, one of my coworkers is trying to find me friends, which is very nice of her. Apparently she has set up a tentative "intern playdate" with one of her friends and their intern...so yeah, we'll see how that goes.
Tonight's commute home was hellish. It took me an hour on the I-1o alone...but fortunately there wasn't much traffic once I was on the 110. Still, it took almost an hour and a half to get home...which SUCKED. Tomorrow I'm only working a half day, though, so hopefully it won't be so bad.
I'm currently watching a movie with my cousins and a couple of their friends. It's called "Mongol" and it's about Genghis Khan...I have no idea what language it's in, though. I'll probably just go to sleep...or watch a Fassbinder movie on Netflix streaming.
3 years ago
kait!
ReplyDeletehave you tried those hotdogs as yet? i want to know. they sound yummy - like some weird 'create a food' that aarmark would have dished out at mocon. and dont worry, im sure more celebs will be coming your way :p
kiss kiss bang bang