Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a week.

First Ed McMahon, Farrah, and MJ...and now Billy Mays?! What is this world coming to??

I guess I'm never going to buy OxiClean now. Anyway...

Friday night I went out in West Hollywood with a friend. We went to a few gay bars, and met a group of neuroscience experts (very smart dudes) from Germany who shared in our sadness when a string of Michael Jackson hits was played. It was a fun night...we even found a Mexican restaurant that was open late and I had a chicken burrito at 3 AM, which was pretty awesome.

Saturday I was planning on using the day to recover from Friday, but my friend called me early in the morning and asked if I would be willing to help him get his car back from the impound. Four hours, an iced coffee, an orange Gatorade, and King-Sized Twix bar later, we finally got to the creepy impound place overlooking the LA River. I'm convinced this place was a mafia front or something. My skin was crawling...I was so glad I got to go home and sleep after that.

Tonight I'm finally going to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I use the complete title because it just sounds more epic than Transformers 2. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment