Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 weeks...

I go home 3 weeks from tomorrow. Which means that 3 weeks from today is my last full day on the west coast (yes, I'm great at math). It's going to be sad to leave the place I've thought of as home for the past couple months, but there are a few things (besides the obvious: friends and family) I'm already looking forward to when I get back to good ol' Connecticut:

1. Pizza. Pepe's Pizza, specifically. The west coast doesn't understand how to properly make pizza...but Frank Pepe's in New Haven does. I've already told my brother we're going the first night I'm back. Hell yes.

2. Dunkin Donuts. Starbucks is all well and good, but 10 weeks without my DD French Vanilla iced coffee (light and sweet) is simply too long. Oh, how I miss it.

3. O'Rourke's Diner. Mmmmm. Gourmet breakfast? Yes, please. I love breakfast food, but I've only had pancakes once since I've been out here!! Banana bread French toast, here I come!!

But I'm not looking forward to the humidity. Or going back to school. So I guess it's a toss-up...but really, there's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment