Today I was supposed to go to Orange County...but those plans fell through. Instead, I went to the mall in Century City with another friend. I only bought a shirt, and she didn't get anything, so instead we splurged on dinner (and I couldn't be more content right now). I got barbecue ribs...soooo good. And she got filet mignon. And we both left very happy.
Also, she informed me that she has two free passes to see a show at the Geffen Playhouse...so we're going to go see Farragut North on Thursday!! It stars CHRIS PINE (!!!) from Star Trek, Chris Noth (aka Mr. Big!!), and Olivia Thirlby (who played the redheaded best friend in Juno). I am so stoked.
Tomorrow I get to show my friend from school around LA for the day...we're planning to go to the Getty Museum, and we'll probably also end up walking around on Hollywood Blvd. for a bit too. Should be fun!!
And now, I leave you with Robin Sparkles:
3 years ago
This video cracks me up because she's supposed to
ReplyDeletebe about 15 years old and she so looks 30!!!
Glad you had fun -
Mom